St Annes Diocesan College

Hilton College
Jul 7, 2015
Weston Agricultural College
Jul 7, 2015
Show all

St Annes Diocesan College

Lighting a fire, not filling a bucket.
St Anne’s Diocesan College is an independent girls’ boarding school situated in Hilton, KwaZulu-Natal. Hilton is adjacent to the capital of KwaZulu-Natal, Pietermaritzburg, a city about an hour’s drive from Durban.

Founded in 1877, St Anne’s has a long tradition of providing quality education for girls. It is predominantly a boarding school with approximately 420 girls from Grades 8 - 12 (ages 13 to 18).

Around 60% of the girls are from KwaZulu-Natal with the remaining 40% coming from neighbouring provinces, surrounding countries and other parts of the world.

Contact Us

 
Girls joining St Anne’s enter into a rich and colourful tradition, a heritage that began in 1877 and which, to this day, is very much a part of the St Anne’s culture. At the turn of the 20th Century an increase in enrolment at St Anne’s, then situated in Loop Street, Pietermaritzburg, necessitated a move to new and larger premises.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *